Thursday, January 27, 2011

Most Anticipated.

This post is brought to you by Zach Marshall. 

Evidently I have offered my services to develop something of a video documentary exclusively for our grand trip to Puerto Rico next year. It sounds exciting - I know - that's because it is. Upon our trip, I figure I'll just capture everything from lift off to landing and the in between. Additionally, I'd like to do some Q&A's with the Marshall members and hopefully gain some unique perspectives and impressions of the trip.

The idea is to obtain a substantial amount of coverage to take back with me. So expect to be in front of the lens quite often - especially on the days each of us share collectively... assuming there will be such days. Nevertheless, I'd like everyone to participate and have an even measure of screen time for my final cut.

I'm excited. It will look pretty awesome. That being said, Operation PR 2012 is shaping up to be a fun filled adventure.







No comments:

Post a Comment